- Mathematical Modelling and Simulations
- Computational Physics and Engineering
- Complex Networks
- Spatial Networks
- Physics of Complex Systems
- Dynamical Systems
- Floods phenomena
Engineering and Life Science
- Powder Technology
- Pharmaceutical engineering
- Discrete Element Method
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Population Balance Modelling
- Granules Coalescence/Agglomeration and Growth
- Granules Attrition and Breakage
- Agglomerates Breakage
- Fluidized Bed Granulation
Postdoctoral Researcher at the Oeschger Centre for Climate Change Research (OCCR) – University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland
- Topic: Modelling & Simulations of Infrastructure Networks (Interconnectedness) in Presence of Floods.
- Methods: Complex Networks and Human Mobility Modelling.
Industrial Postdoctoral Researcher at F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Basel, Switzerland
- Topic: Modelling & Simulations of Fluidized Bed Granulation.
- Methods: Discrete Element Method (DEM), Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Population Balance Modelling (PBM), Mass and Heat Balance.
Marie Curie Early Stage Researcher (PhD) at the University of Surrey, Guildford, United Kingdom
- Topic: Modelling & Simulations of Agglomerates Breakage.
- Methods: Discrete Element Method (DEM), Population Balance Modelling (PBM).
Master in Physics of Complex Systems at IFISC (Institute for Cross-Disciplinary Physics and Complex Systems), Mallorca, Spain
R&D Mechanical Engineer at Bucci Industries, Faenza, Italy
Master in Theoretical Physics at the University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
Bachelor in Physics at the University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy